[Pythonmac-SIG] Trouble with MacFreeze and Appl.Builder

Louis M. Pecora pecora@anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:20:55 -0400

I can't get either MacFreeze or Appl.Builder to work.  I keep getting things like:

Missing org.python.core
Unused Ctl
Unused Dlg
Unused MacOS
[cut long list of Unused modules or items]
Unused time
** Missing modules: org.python.core

(I actually get a traceback, too, from Appl.Builder besides the above).

I looked over the Macfreeze documents and did some file searching (I see nothing in the .pdf docs), but I'm comin up with nothing.  Can't find org.python.core  either.  Can anyone point out what's going on here?  Does Macfreeze work (i.e. give you a finished, standalone application)?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Lou Pecora