[Pythonmac-SIG] problems with Tkinter on 1.6a2 (mostly solved I think)

Just van Rossum just@letterror.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:30:18 +0100

At 3:00 PM +0200 07-06-2000, Jack Jansen wrote:
>I wonder: could we add a "run with interpreter" command to the IDE, alongside
>"run" and "run as __main__"? This would allow Tkinter developers to use the
>IDE at least for editing. Run with interpreter would simply use
>appleevents to
>start the interpreter, bring to front and open the script.

Which brings back memories of thinking about writing a remote debugger...

It's a good suggestion, though. What would the UI for this feature work?
Another option next to "run as __main__"?

Just