[Pythonmac-SIG] Build Application problems

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:19:31 +0200

This gets stranger and stranger. I did a BuildApplication on your script, and
the good news is that ftplib works fine (what sort of problems were you
seeing), but I did get the spurious console window when I pressed upload.

So, I tried option-starting it and setting the "enter interpreter after
script" option, to inspect things afterwards: no console window. The weird
thing, however, is that since then I've been unable to get the console window
again!

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm completely out of good ideas,