[Pythonmac-SIG] MiniAEFrame

Dan Green dgreen@rewindtech.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:49:13 -0500

Hey, folks.
	MiniAEFrame exhibits some slightly rude behavior:

starting @ line 128

		if _parameters.has_key('----'):
			_object = _parameters['----']
			del _parameters['----']
			try:
				rv = apply(_function, (_object,), _parameters)
			except TypeError, name:
				raise TypeError, ('AppleEvent handler misses formal keyword argument', _function, name)
		else:
			try:
				rv = apply(_function, (), _parameters)
			except TypeError, name:
				raise TypeError, ('AppleEvent handler misses formal keyword argument', _function, name)

Catching TypeError just before issuing a callback is pretty mean, since a
bunch of syntax errors I was making in my code was being caught by that
exception.

Just food for thought.

--
Dan Green           | pick yourself up off the side of the road with your
Developer           | elevator bones and your whip-flash tones / members only,