[Pythonmac-SIG] Python Drag-and-Drop and <Motion> events

Pieter Claerhout PClaerhout@CREO.BE
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:38:58 +0100

Hi,

I'm subscribed to the wxPython mailing list, and the
guy who is responsible for the wxPython distribution,
Robin Dunn, is willing to port wxPython to the mac,
but he doesn't have a mac to compile it on. He has
however, if I'm not mistaking, a copy of CodeWarrior.
So maybe someone can help over here?

I would really love it when someone stepped forward,
and helped Robin to port wxPython to the mac.

Kind regards,

Pieter
PClaerhout@creo.be
http://chill.webhostme.com/