[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython, Qt4 & GWorlds

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:26:03 +0200

Riccardo,
for reading QuickTime into offscreen bitmaps you definitely want 1.6a2. I've
been busy with just that in spring, and I found a few nasty little bugs.

I can send you the code I have to read quicktime movies, but I'll have to rip
it out of another program, so it may need a bit of work to get it running. An,
of course, if you would be willing to clean it up and make it fit for
inclusion in the distribution that would be really neat!

And, about the CVS snapshots: I wonder whether it is worth the trouble
nowadays. CVS tools are easily obtained, and learning to use it is not a major
undertaking.