[Pythonmac-SIG] Mac Python ODP directory

Gordon Worley redbird@rbisland.cx
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:15:56 -0500

I've mentioned this before, but it was Christmas time and I didn't
get any response.  Now Spring Break is going on stager'dly, but
hopefully some one will send in some links.

Now, if that last part confused you, what I'm talking about is the
Mac Python ODP directoy at
<http://dmoz.org/Computers/Systems/Macintosh/Development/Scripting/Python/>.
It currently has just four sites in it, because those are all the
more I've been able to casually pick up from this list.  I know that
there are bound to be more Mac Python specific sites out there, so
please go to the link and submit some links.  This could be a really
useful resource for all of us, but only if you help support it.
Sure, maybe there are only four sites out there with Mac Python info
on them, but I bet there are at least four more.  If your not sure if
your link is Mac specific enough, go ahead and submit it; if it's not
I'll reject it.  ;-)

Again, this could be a useful resource if enough people submit links.
Searching the list's archives for links is hard to do and turns up
little (at least in my experiences), so your help would be
apprecieated.  Oh, and if this would be incentive, ODP data is
mirrored all over the Internet, so your links will be sure to get
lots of hits, but no where near Slashdot quanties for those of you
who are a bit scared (hey, the links are in a Python category nested
down six levels).

Thanks for reading my rant.
--
- Gordon Worley