[Pythonmac-SIG] Miscellaneous MacPython Questions

Richard Gordon maccgi@bellsouth.net
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:50:24 -0400

At 10:17 -0400 09/24/1999, Raymond Cote wrote:
>I'd also recommend you look at WxWin that has a Python interface
>since it will also provide you with future portability (I believe
>latest Python interfaces are currently being worked on and older
>version available).
>I'm currently using under Windows, but chose it because I have a
>number of Mac products in mind. Less cumbersome than Tkinte

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm a little confused- are you talking
about wxPython and, if so, I didn't think that it would work on a Mac
at present?

Richard Gordon
Gordon Consulting & Design
Database Design/Scripting Languages