[Pythonmac-SIG] Is the menu enabled?

James B. Wilkinson jimmy@cs.cofc.edu
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:08:17 -0500

>James,
>as everything is replaced by routine access it'll automtically be
>wrapped in Python, due to the way bgen works. So that's good news, I
>guess:-)
>
>And it'd be very nice if you'd wrap the dcon stuff in Python,
>definitely!
That should be a learning experience!! I'll have a go at it as soon as I
get this semester under control. That should be about the day that grades
are due. :(

I've got a trivial example of a plugin that I did for a project that has
not yet materialized.  All it does is translate back and forth between
floats and integers with the same bit values. You were asking for example
code for the tutorial page. Would that help?

Jimmy Wilkinson            | Perfesser of Computer Science
jimmy@cs.CofC.edu          | The College of Charleston
(843) 953-8160             | Charleston      SC        29424

If there is one word to describe me,
that word would have to be "profectionist".