[PYTHONMAC-SIG] SWIG for Macintosh and Tcl (1st attempt) (fwd)

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 22:19:10 +0100

If someone is going to have a look at this Mac port of SWIG: please
let me know. I'd love to look into it but I don't have the time:-(

Something that would be pretty handy would be if it could spit out
modules in calldll style, since this would allow people without
development environment and without intricate knowledge of universal
headers to create interfaces to arbitrary C routines. Modifying bgen
to do something similar is still on my list, but it remains to be seen
when I have the time to do this...
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm