[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Project organization

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 16:05:18 +0200

Folks,
here's a question for those of you who build MacPython from source. With the
arrival of CW Pro and multi-target projects and subprojects I was planning to
change the python build structure to more closely match the unix build
structure. However, looking at it more closely I'm not sure that it really
buys something, so now I'm thinking of more-or-less kepping the current
structure, except that the pythoncore, python and pythonapplet projects will
build ppc/cfm68k/fat versions.

Comments? Would anything be gained by adhering more to the unix structure?
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm

------- End of Forwarded Message