[PYTHONMAC-SIG] ProgressBar resources

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@Virginia.EDU
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 18:50:30 -0400 (EDT)

Jack, Guido, or whoever is going to be doing the next Mac release:

I don't know if I mentioned this in my EasyDialog patches, but
could you please edit the ProgressBar dialog resource in the next
release to extend the width of the text field to extend over the
stop button, closer to the right edge of the box ? The current
text field truncates all of my displayed filenames. I've modified
my PythonPPC Core resources, but it would be nice if this was
fixed in the default.

Jack: I recall you were going to use some of my mods and suggestions
in the next release, but you were going to change a few things
youself. Do you have a final version ? I'm working on some modules
that will use this, and since it's going to rely on those fixes,
I thought I might as well make sure it works with that interface.
 If not I'll search thru my mail archives to remember what we had
decided on for the labeling, and add the mods to my version.
I think it was to have two methods: title(str) and label(str).
Is that still the plan for the 1.5 release ?

( BTW: Tk8b2 is released with CW-PRO-1 support, but I haven't
  built it yet. I had some trouble getting past the CGI survey
  to get the sources, but you can go directly to the ftp directory
  and bypass the CGI if you have problems. )

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---
All power corrupts and obsolete power corrupts obsoletely." - Ted Nelson