[PYTHONMAC-SIG] ANNOUNCE: BBEdit extension to run python scripts

Robin Friedrich friedric@rose.rsoc.rockwell.com
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 10:19:01 -0500

|> Steve wrote:
|> >[ You might as well send it out to the whole list -- I think the
|> >  PYTHONMAC-SIG audience is specific enough that most everyone will
|> >  be interested to at least take a look at it. ]

Please don't. the majodomo will not forward anything larger than 40KB.

|> Hmm, if everybody is really interested, we'd better put it on ftp somewhere.
|> I'd rather not harass the people that might not want it.
|>
|> Jack? ftp.python.org/contrib ?
|> But I'd rather have it tested by a few people before we do that...

I would just upload it to ftp.python.org and have them put it in contrib.

Looking forward to it.

-Robin