[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Python 1.3.3 for Macintosh available.

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Mon, 20 May 1996 13:21:29 +0200

Folks,
a new Python distribution is available, 1.3.3. It is available as
either a 68K binary distribution, a PPC binary distribution or (new!)
a source distribution. Get it from <ftp://ftp.cwi.nl/pub/jack/python/mac>
and let me know what you think. If people could download it and try it
that would be very helpful, I'm going to advertise it to a wider
audience in a few days.

Here's the highlights of the differences between 1.3.2 and 1.3.3:
- Tcl/Tk support now uses final 7.5 and 4.1 distributions
- Interfaces to Scrap, TextEdit and Waste (a textedit-on-steroids) added
- Many new demo programs and some documentation
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm