[Pythonedu-wg] How can you help Python in education today?

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Tue Jul 12 14:25:48 EDT 2016

Amen Sister! You tell 'em how it is Carrie Anne. ;-)

Stuff is in the pipeline for a dedicated site about Python in education.
More on this *very* soon (including somewhere to go look, poke it with a
stick and easy-to-follow instructions for how to contribute).

As someone involved in Mu, I can't reiterate enough how important it is
that we get feedback. There will be a new release over this weekend, and
it'll be the final micro:bit only release. From now on, I intend making
this a generic Python editor that'll work well with projects like
PyGameZero, NetworkZero and so on.

If you're interested, here's a sneak peak of what to expect in the next
release:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my_MkYRoXQ8

N.