[Pythonedu-wg] A new, kid-friendly Python editor

Carrie Anne Philbin carrieanne at raspberrypi.org
Wed Sep 23 16:10:15 CEST 2015

Lots of great discussion but I'm losing track of our list, so I've moved it
to a google doc. Please suggest amendments so that we can get a final list
together to vote on before we turn to finding volunteers to help build it.
Then we will take it to a testing phase to get feedback from real learners!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rXM2-Up59PbOEXqZHbo_jj-zPFkhc---kVVMinPp6M4/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Carrie Anne.

--