[Python.NET] Working group meeting Tuesday September 10th

Mark Visser markv at unity3d.com
Thu Sep 12 15:44:01 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Here are the minutes from Tuesday's meeting.

Present: Victor Milovanov, Amos Li, Mark Visser

Mark mentioned that his team has found a solution to C# domain reload that doesn't crash the Unity Editor. Benoit Hudson will join the next meeting to discuss with the group.
Victor has been working on the ability to inherit C# classes from Python classes and override Python methods in C# using attributes.

The next meeting will held on Tuesday, September 24th at 3pm EST. If you have not received an invite, please e-mail me directly and I'll add you to the event.

Also please note that I went ahead and switched to Zoom for hosting meetings as Google Hangouts is blocked in the PRC.

I'll ask the list for agenda items the week before the meeting. Hope to see you all online next time.

cheers,
-Mark

Mark Visser
DCC Team Lead