[Python.NET] To use python in .NET for multitasking purposes

Amin Darestani a.darestani at crouse.ir
Sun Apr 21 07:31:03 EDT 2019

Hello,
I Have designed a .net Project which uses a python file in itself and I need to implement Multitasking in my .Net Project because of speeding up the execution.
I use Task Parallel Library in C# and I call python file by Process in each task but It doesn't speed up my application and multitasking is not implemented correctly.
So I need to use python script in my task directly to speed up my application.
Would you please help me to find a solution to use maximum power of my CPU to do my pattern recognition project faster?
Best Regards

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D15D05.168687B0]

Drive with Quality

    Amin Darestani
    Software Engineer

     No. 253, 11th km of Karaj Makhsoos Rd., Tehran, 13998-13411, IRAN.
    Tel:  +98 21 44 90 81 40 - 7 (Ext.: xxxx )  Fax: +98 21 44 90 81 48   Mobile: +98 936 737  71  45
    Email: a.darestani at crouse.ir<mailto:a.darestani at crouse.ir>   Website: www.crouse.ir<http://www.crouse.ir/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D15D05.168687B0]

Member of TOP 100 Iranian Companies
Ranked 41 in 2018