[Python.NET] Error in calling Python class method from C#

techi eth techieth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:38:01 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am facing issue while calling python class function in C# programme. Can
anyone give me hint what is wrong in below programme.While running I am
getting error in invoking Initialize() function of class.

Python module <Class.py> :

def test():

 print "Test called"

 return 1

class ClassTest:

  def __init__(self)

  def Initialize ():

   print " Initialize called"

   return 1

  @staticmethod

  def Execute():

   print "Execute called"

   return 1

C# Console Programme code snapshot :

PythonEngine.Initialize();

            using (Py.GIL())

            {

                PyObject testClassModule =
PythonEngine.ImportModule("Class");

                //Calling module method

                PyObject result = testClassModule.InvokeMethod("test");

                Console.WriteLine("Test method result = {0}",
result.ToString());

                PyObject classTest = testClassModule.GetAttr("ClassTest");

                *classTest.InvokeMethod("Initialize ");

                classTest.InvokeMethod("Execute");

           }

            PythonEngine.Shutdown();