[Python.NET] Feedback about Python.NET on .NET Core, PyData & PyTexas

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 00:04:48 EST 2017

We have few developers who contributed towards .NET Core support in
Python.NET.

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/issues/96

Recently one Quant financial company got interested in sponsoring the
completion of .NET Core support.

Please email me directly or reply here on mailing list if you would like to
use Python.NET on .NET Core!

This weekend I'm presenting on Python.NET at PyTexas in Austin. In 2 weeks
I'm also presenting Python.NET tutorial at PyData NYC.

Finally I started working on Patreon campaign for pythonnet, please share
your feedback:

https://www.patreon.com/pythonnet

_____
Denis