[Python.NET] Python.NET user feedback

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 00:42:07 EDT 2017

Hello Python.NET users,

After PyData talk, I was approached by a potential supporter of Python.NET
project from one of major corporations. But they need your feedback and
estimate of current users of pythonnet library for this support to be
approved.

Please respond to me privately or publicly about your specific use case or
project, any outstanding issues or success stories.

Please mark if this feedback should be kept confidential.

Here is an updated and collected public list of open-source and commercial
projects using pythonnet:

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/wiki/Projects-using-pythonnet

Thanks,
Denis