[Python.NET] Getting the name of the user-defined functions of python script through c#

prathima shettigar prathima548 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 04:45:23 EST 2017

Hi,

I wanted to get all the functions name  in my c# code from python script
using Python.Net.

I have tried the following method:
1)PyList.Dir():This return the built-in functions along with the user
defined...but we want only the user defined.
2)PythonEngine.Eval():-It takes only the expressions as string and throws
errors for statements.
3)Also tried the way provided in the link

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythondotnet/2006-May/000492.html

But facing problem in importing Cheetah template..
Can you please confirm regarding the approaches taken?
And also suggest me if any other approach available to achieve the same.

Regards,
Prathima