[Python.NET] Reloading modules

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 22:16:44 EDT 2017

Hi Evan (Ebam?),

This was not possible until recently due to some issues with
PythonEngine.Shutdown().

But it should be fixed in latest pythonnet 2.3.0 according to this bug
report:

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/issues/245

If it still doesn't work for you, then please report back your environment,
such as Python, .NET/Mono, and OS versions and architectures.

Cheers,
Denis