[Python.NET] Explicitly implemented interface methods

Henning Moeller HMoeller at comprion.com
Wed May 25 11:57:27 EDT 2016

Hi Tony,

This is not a solution for the change but only an idea. I don’t know the concept of PythonNet well enough to figure out where to add the proposed change. And I don’t have a proper development environment to integrate and test the change. That’s why I try to advertise it in the mailing list.

I’d be ready to contribute, though. Could you point me to resources on how to debug the Python.Runtime.dll?

Best regards,

Henning