[Python.NET] PyTuple IDisposable implementation

Tony Roberts tony at pyxll.com
Thu Mar 31 10:47:44 EDT 2016

When the tuple is destroyed each of the members will have their reference
count decremented. The tuple 'steals' the references of the members when
it's constructed, hence why there's the call to Incref and no need for a
corresponding decref. This happens in the Python C API and so there's no
need to do anything in the C# code when the tuple is destroyed.