[Python.NET] Debugging CPYTHON embedded in .NET

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 01:32:21 EST 2016

Tony,

thank you for suggesting PyCharm. Although I found code refactoring much
nicer in PyCharm than PTVS, the debugger has yet to match PTVS :)

I have multiple open issues for PyCharm/PTVS debuggers:

https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/PY-16844
https://github.com/Microsoft/PTVS/issues/552

Any solution or alternative remote debuggers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Denis