[Python.NET] PythonEngine.Initialize() exception

Simunic,Kresimir Kresimir.Simunic at Reicofil.com
Mon Feb 22 09:46:03 EST 2016

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your suggestion.

But I tried as Denis suggested me, to download latest Python.Runtime DLL with pip and installed it together with my application on Windows Server 2012 R2 and it worked.

Is there any advantage of your approach ?

Regards,

Kresimir.

Reifenhäuser Reicofil GmbH & Co. KG
Spicher Straße 46, 53844 Troisdorf, Germany
Registergericht Siegburg, Reg.Nr. HR A 4534
USt-IdNr. DE 814359351, Steuer-Nr. 5220/5760/0426
Reifenhäuser Reicofil Verwaltungs-GmbH
Registergericht Siegburg, Reg.Nr. HR B 788
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Bernd Kunze

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged, confidential and proprietary.