[Python.NET] Support for Python 3.5

germano carella germano.carella at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:51:16 CEST 2015

I tried to compile it with visual studio 2015.
In setup.py I modified
import _winreg
with:
import winreg as _winreg
I replaced key for msbuild version 14.0.
Clr.pyd is compiled, but python.runtime.dll and others aren't.
I attach the log, it seems to be wrong a constant, but I'm blind, I
don't know how to search it... Code is so big!
Best regards,
Germano