[Python.NET] It is possible to build pythonnet on python 3.4 with visual studio 2015?

germano carella germano.carella at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 00:42:24 CEST 2015

Ok Tony, thanks, it works!
Now, i've an other problem:
I'm writing a simple package browser accessible to screen readers.
For this purpose i'm using pkgutil, that iterates from modules in
sys.path etc.
Unfortunately .net modules, even if I import clr, doesn't appear on list
of pkgutil.iter_modules.
I tried with jedi, for autocompletion, but jedi is unable to retrieve
classes and methods for .net modules.
There's a way to list .net modules with clr?
Thanks!