[Python.NET] Pythonwin crash on from import

Tony Roberts tony at pyxll.com
Thu Jun 18 15:42:20 CEST 2015

Hi Vincenzo,

are you using the pythonnet/pythonnet repo on github? If so, you can modify
the setup.py file to build a debug version (set CONFIG="Debug" near the top
of the file). You can then attach the visual studio debugger to your python
process and step through the C# code. If you're using the source from
sourceforge I suggest you try the latest code from github instead and see
if that fixes your problem.

Without a stack trace or more information about the crash it's hard to tell
what might be going wrong I'm afraid.

Tony