[Python.NET] (no subject)

Mika S siddhupiddu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:22:30 CEST 2014

Hi,
I have downloaded the pythondot net package and trying to compile on vs
2012.  I have a few qs, can someone answer them:

1. Do I have to uncomment lines that import Mono since they are generating
compiler errors.
2. How do I link the runtime.dll to my runtime version of python. Ideally,
what I would like to do is to ship a runtime.dll in a directory that also
has the python dlls and the modules. So that when I ship this directory to
someone, it is self contained and can run everything. Do I have to link
this on compile time?

Thanks!

Mika