[Python.NET] WPF and XAML

David Anthoff anthoff at berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 28 20:41:07 CEST 2014

Hi Min,

I am not sure about that. Have you tried to just interact with the WPF
object model from Python.Net? That might work. There is certainly nothing
specific for WPF/XAML in Python.Net. I am not aware of anyone having
specific plans on improving the Python.Net and WPF/XAML story. But,
volunteers are obviously most welcome.

Best,
David