[Python.NET] debugging

Bradley Friedman brad at fie.us
Mon Jul 22 22:43:37 CEST 2013

To make PythonNet install formally inside an existing CPython, you are looking to build/acquire it as a module and install that module in your PYTHONPATH or in your site-packages for that CPython.  There are a number of ways to do this. depending on what you are downloading or building and where you are deploying.

You will likely need to better define your ultimate deployment requirements/needs to figure out how you'd want to approach that issue.

-brad