[Python.NET] compiling for .NET CLR4, Python 2.7

Thomas Stanley-Jones tstanleyjones at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:39:45 CET 2012

I also tried to build on a 64bit Windows 7 machine and was not able to make
it work consistently.  I was told that the issue was with the version of VS
that I used to build PythonNet.  I am not knowledgeable in this area
however, and could not figure out how to get it to work consistently.  I
was trying to use it with a distribution of CPython 2.6 (which caused me
the most trouble) and CPython 2.7.  I stopped working on it as I could only
get 2.7 to see the PythonNet module.  I'm curious what answers you come up
with as I would still love to get this to work on my machine.

Thomas