[Python.NET] Problem install PythonNet 2 in ubuntu10.04 with python 2.6 and mono 2.10

Antonio Palomo antoniopiri87 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:00:28 CET 2012

hi !!

 I want to use Python.NET, but i´m doing something wrong because when i
import clr in python i get the next error

*** glibc detected *** python: free(): invalid pointer: 0xb619c100 ***

i have done the steps are as follows:

 + install mono 2.10
 + install libmono-2.0.so.1
 + download pythonnet-2.0-alpha2-136-py26.zip

   I have unzipped it and i have tried execute setup.py with python, but
this give me this error :
  Perhaps you should add the directory containing `mono-2.pc' to the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable)
but i haven´t got this file. So i have copied the files in
/pythonnet-2.0-alpha2-136-py26/python2.6-UCS2 to my folder where i have
python packages  /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/  and after i have
tried import clr in shell of python ,at this point I've gotten the bug I
mentioned at the beginning .

if anyone can help me telling me how to solve some of the problems would be
very grateful :)

   thanks!!!  Antonio