[Python.NET] anonymous types from bug tracker

Barton barton at bcdesignswell.com
Sun Apr 22 20:22:35 CEST 2012

Indeed, the mailing list gets more attention than the tracker. I do,
however, maintain the tracker as often as I am able.

As the submitter suggests:
[quote]
In method GenericUtil.Register(Type t) there is no test for types which
t.Namespace is null.
  Simple correction is just check if t.Namespace is null and then don`t
process that type.
[/quote]

I've had this on my list of things to commit to the trunk, but have
gotten sidetracked (by, among other things, building up a new Arch Linux
system). I will do my best to get to my list as quickly as I can.

Thank you so very much,
Barton