[Python.NET] Better doc strings.

Mark McMahon mark.mcmahon at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 30 06:02:00 CEST 2011

Hi Brad,

No idea regarding your coding problem :-/

But your searching problem is easy...
Google allows you to specify a 'site' to restrict searches to. The following will search the archives for "__doc__"
	site:mail.python.org/pipermail/pythondotnet __doc__
(generating this URL)
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=site%3Amail.python.org%2Fpipermail%2Fpythondotnet%2F+__doc

I guess other search engines may have something similar.

Hope that helps
  Mark