[Python.NET] Using numpy/matplotlib - DLL Load Failed

Barton barton at BCDesignsWell.com
Sat Apr 23 22:22:12 CEST 2011

This is NOT what I have suggested. Use python.exe as installed by
python; this gives an unmanaged console app that should be able to
import your cpython extensions. THEN import clr; this activates a
late-binding of the .NET components. I use this technique successfully
to load even the most stubborn (like dynamically manifested wxWindows
for 2.7 which has the exact symptom) libraries. I may have time this
weekend to do the actual numpy test.
WBR, Barton