[Python.NET] Raising finance for designing and developing a pythondotnet site for global promotion of Pythondotnet

David Shi davidgshi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 00:38:13 CET 2010

I am trying to raise finance to setup and develop a multi-lingual pythondotnet
site to promote Pythondotnet globally in London.

Pythondotnet is hardly known, taught, used in this part of the world.
Certainly, it is true in China.

To start with, I would like get a team going to do a English and Chinese site.

Can anyone suggest the way forward?  I am sure that I will need financial
support to start with.

Regards.

David Shi