[Python.NET] How to use IIS Session ID in Dojo and Python - any demo scripts?

Seth Gibson sgibson at bungie.com
Tue Mar 3 18:27:58 CET 2009

I've been wondering the same thing.  We use Python .NET in production and it would be sad to see it go away.  IronPython doesn't quite work the way we need it to, so it would be nice to not see it supplant Python .NET.

SethGibson()
#Bungie.TechnicalArtEmpire.MayaForceRecon
//sgibson at bungie.com<mailto:sgibson at bungie.com>
/*425-576-7322*/