[Python.NET] PythonDotNet - more information required

Rohit Patil meetrohitpatil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:47:42 CEST 2009

Hi,
I have downloaded the source code for Python for DotNet.

I am going through the code. Is there any detailed document which describes
how exactly it works internally, Architecture details etc.

What exactly clr.pyd file does? Could you send me the source code for this?

The current version is only supported on the clr 2.0, do you have any plans
to release new version which uses .Net  3.5 framework?

Your reply would be very much helpful for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit