[Python.NET] CLR compile

Serge Gauthier gauthier.sg at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 1 08:08:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

I had to recompile clr under Windows to be able to use it with Boa Constructor and Python 2.5. It works fine.

Now, I would like to do the same under Linux Mandriva. I have MonoDevelop and KDevelop installed on. I recompiled Python Python.Runtime.DLL with success.

But when I try to compile the monoclr, I have some trouble with include files I don't find anywhere.

#include <mono/jit/jit.h>

#include <mono/metadata/environment.h>

#include <mono/metadata/mono-config.h>

#include <mono/metadata/debug-helpers.h>

#include <mono/metadata/assembly.h>

Could you give the way to find them on the web ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Serge GAUTHIER

--
J'utilise la version gratuíte de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés.
Ce programme a supprimé2854 d'e-mails spam à ce jour.