[Python.NET] Patches and new release

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 14:15:22 CET 2008

I recommend splitting up the binaries and the source files when you
do the release. The binaries should have names that make it really
clear what platform and Python version they are for, e.g.

pythonnet-2.0-alpha3-py2.5-clr2.0.zip
pythonnet-2.0-alpha3-py2.4-mono2.0.zip

I think that would make things a lot less confusing for people.

- Feihong