[Python.NET] Testers for new branch wanted

Christian Heimes lists at cheimes.de
Mon Jul 9 19:46:44 CEST 2007

Lacko Roman wrote:
> I needed this python 2.5 version since previous year but was too lazy to
> work on it my self.
> I will test it ASAP in my work, where we using Python.NET as build
> management software written by me.
> Will send bug reports here.

We are going to need a Python 2.5 version soon for our project. We are
planing to integrate a .NET 2.0 library in Blender using its Python 2.5
interface. Yes, the idea is sick but the results are rather promising. *g*

Can you also test my branch with Python 2.4? You have to change two
lines in the makefile or on setting of the Python.Runtime project in VS.
My changes are *hopefully* compatible with the trunk's Python 2.4 version.

Christian