[Python.NET] Using Third Party C# Libraries

Darryl Pogue dvpdiner2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 00:27:20 CET 2007

This is a problem with the current installer for Python.NET: It doesn't have support for .NET 2.0.

You'll need to compile from source (which is quite easy) in order to get 2.0 support (and support for 2.0 DLLs)

Hopefully someone will have gotten around to fixing the ClrModule so that Python .NET will compile properly for 2.0.

Uru Live IRC Chat: unreal.JustIRC.net #uru