[Python.NET] calling Finalize directly

mtraudt mtraudt at quantifisolutions.com
Thu May 12 17:31:22 CEST 2005

Brian,

It reports an error.  It seems to not understand that your static Finalize()
method is different than the one called by the GC.  I agree that this is a
bug, although you might be better off changing the name to Cleanup() or
something else less likely to confuse compilers (and humans).

Mark Traudt
Quantifi Inc.
20 Commerce Drive
Cranford, NJ 07016
mtraudt at quantifisolutions.com
http://www.quantifisolutions.com
Phone: (908) 272-7740
Fax: (646) 304-3440

This message is intended solely for the designated recipient(s) named above
and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.