[Python.NET] example of calling Python from C# with simple object

bhanu.nukala bhanu.nukala at neilsoft.com
Thu Jan 20 06:59:56 CET 2005

hai MBarclay,

                 I am Bhanu Prakash from Pune, India. I am working as a
trainee software engineer. I am currently working on python and c#.can you
find me more help on python and c#. can you find some tutors on how to
implement python in C# and how to implement C# in python. I saw some links
like example of calling python from c# etc...In that your examples are very
good but for a fresher candidate that is difficult to understand. So please
send some more details on python and c#. In your examples your used invoke
method. What is the purpose of that function and in which cases the function
is able to use. Tell me the functions and description of that functions
which are useful in python and c#

Ok

I am waiting for your reply

With regards