[Python.NET] How to use "out" or "ref" on method parameter list

Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
Mon Nov 29 16:59:37 CET 2004

MessageHi Sebastien,

Unfortunately out and ref params still aren't supported ;( I was thinking
that
IronPython was going to take off, so I haven't been putting much time into
Python for .NET lately.

If anyone out there does have the time, MethodBinder.cs is probably the
place
to hack this in ;)

Brian Lloyd        brian at zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716