[Python.NET] aspx

Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
Wed Jan 14 16:38:35 EST 2004

>    Is there any posibility to use PythonNet in asp.net application insted
> c# or vb like in asp.
> I embed PythonNet in a c# asp application but there are too many
> problems...
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Boyan

(Sorry - I'm way behind on mail). It's not currently possible to
use Python rather than C# or VB in aspx. It might be possible to
do something useful in Python from asp, but I suspect a fair bit
of work would have to be done to get there.

I could be wrong about the amount of work though - I'm not really
an expert on the internals of aspx. Maybe someone will surprise us! :)

Brian Lloyd        brian at zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com