[Python.NET] Organizing scripts in folders

Boris Capitanu borice23 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 16:41:43 CET 2004

Hello,

I've been experiencing some problems when trying to
invoke a script that is not located in the same folder
as my .NET executable.

Is there an easy modification to allow me to specify a
full (or relative) pathname to the ImportModule
function?

Thank you... and also a big Thank You to Brian for the
wonderful job he's done with this bridge. I hope he
will find the time to continue development on it.
(would be great if we could get more meaningful
exceptions if something goes wrong - right now all I
get is a PythonException, but that doesn't tell me
where in the script the problem lies)

Thanks, again.

Boris Capitanu